Your key responsibilities will include
– the management, supervision and logging of ground investigations including accurate collection of site data
– the on-site management of staff and subcontractors
– mentoring of more junior staff
– the production of health and safety plans for the above
– the production of factual reports
Skills Knowledge and Experience
– First degree in geology or related subject
– Several years experience of ground investigation, including organisation and management, supervision, logging, laboratory scheduling, groundwater and ground gas monitoring and factual reporting including for contracts of £50k or more.
– Experience in a broad range of ground investigation techniques
– A willingness to work on site and to travel for ground investigation works. Approximately 75% of the role will be site based and will involve some overnight stays.