Our client is rapidly expanding at their SE office, and they are looking for a reliable, self-motivated Engineering Geologist to join the team in their Hertfordshire office.
Duties regularly include:
– Project Management of ground investigations
– Site supervision of large/complex ground investigations
– Supervision and mentoring of Graduate Engineers
– Supervision and organisation of subcontract crews, including cable percussion, rotary and window sampling crews.
– Logging of soil and rock to BS5930/Eurocode 7
– Supervision and organisation of groundwater/gas monitoring and sampling
– Preparation of geotechnical and GeoEnvironmental laboratory schedules
– Preparation of factual reports, GIR interpretative reports and PIR desk studies
– Liaising with both clients and subcontractors in relation to ongoing projects.
Ideally you should also have:
– Full driving licence
– Willingness to travel
– Good organisational and communication skills
– 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
– Degree educated